BRAZILICIOUS VULCANO THERAPY
AC 220V FREQUENCY: 50 Hz
EXTREME POWER PERFECT FOR BRAZILIAN STRAIGHTENING: 2200-2300w
HOW TO USE THIS HAIR DRYER?
For best results, wash and condition your hair before styling and towel dry to remove excess moisture. QUICK DRY Select a high/low heat and speed setting and dry the hair.
Use a brush or your hand to remove excess moisture while drying and keeping the hair dryer in constant motion. Hair Straightening Select high/low heat and blow dry hair.
When hair is almost dry, attach the concentrator nozzle (which minimizes frizz) and reduce heat and speed.
Part the hair according to its thickness and start by straightening the lower layers first.
Once the bottom layers are smooth, finish by smoothing the top layers. This hair dryer has been specially designed to obtain an optimal result in combination with Brazilian smoothing
Professional hair dryer specially designed for Brazilian keratin straightening
Using a low heat/speed setting, part the hair with your fingers in the palm of your hand while directing airflow through your fingers.
Once you have achieved the desired effect, use the cool shot on each section of hair to hold the hairstyle. For added volume, bend over and blow dry hair upside down.
STYLING Turn the hair dryer to a low or high heat setting and attach the diffuser nozzle for precision drying.
Focus airflow directly on hair while styling. If needed, hold the airflow for 2-5 seconds on each section while curling the strands for extra hold.
MAINTENANCE To help maintain optimum performance, the rear filter should be cleaned regularly. Using a soft brush, clean dust, hair spray and other debris from the filter. Wipe the surface with a soft, damp cloth. If the power cord becomes twisted, untwist it before using.
In the event of a malfunction, do not attempt to repair it yourself, seek professional assistance.
One infrared switch B Two speed settings C Three heat settings D Two concentrators E Inlet filter net F Hanging loop G Diffuser
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliances, particularly when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following: A plastic bag on the product can be dangerous, to prevent suffocation , keep it away from babies and children. This bag is not a toy. DANGER As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are live electrical parts even when the switch is off. To reduce the risk of death from electric shock:
1. Always "unplug" immediately after use.
2. Do not use while bathing.
3. Do not place or store appliances where they could fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
4. Do not place or drop into water or other liquid.
5. If an appliance falls into water, "unplug it immediately. Do not put your hand in water.
CAUTION To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire, or injury:
1. An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or persons with certain disabilities. 3. Use this device only for its intended purpose as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended.
4. Never use this appliance if the cord or plug is damaged, if it is not working properly or if it has been dropped into water.
5. Keep cord away from heated surfaces and do not wrap cord around appliance.
6. Never block the air vents and never place the hair dryer on a soft surface, such as a bed or sofa, where the air vents may be blocked. Keep ventilation openings free of lint, hair, etc.
7. Never use while sleeping. 8. Never drop or insert any object into any openings.
9. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol products are used or where oxygen is being administered. 10. Do not use an extension cord with this appliance. 11. Do not direct hot air towards eyes or other heat-sensitive areas. 12. Attachment may be hot during use.
Allow them to cool before handling them. 13. Do not place appliances
You might also like