Coca Brasilis is the first Brazilian smoothing of several active molecules such as keratin, including essential smoothing, cocoa butter for complete nutrition, hyaluronic acid for a reconstruction and strengthening of hair fiber, silk protein for extreme brightness.
Free delivery throughout Europe
Shipping in 24h, delivery in 48/72h
100% secure payments
TheCocoa Brasilisis suitable for any hair type.
It moisturizes and eliminates frizz while promoting a natural effect, smooth up to 4/6 months.
Cocoa Brasilis offers extreme brightness.
Cocoa Brasilis is compatible with all techniques.
Its formula is rich in active principles: cocoa and keratin which are extremely moisturizing and nourishing.
It is a very concentrated product in keratin, which acts intensely in the protection and strengthening of the hair fiber.
Very nice product to handle thanks to its smell.
Kit including 1 Clarifying Shampoo Liter and 1 Treatment Liter.
Application Notice - Cocoa Brasilis:
The application of Brazilian smoothing COCOA BRASILIS hair care, can take 1h30 to 2h30 depending on the length and type of hair.
It is advisable to be assisted by a friend to ensure that all the wicks are properly treated in particular at the back of the head.
Equipment required - Cocoa Brasilis:
- A bowl
- A brush
- A comb
- A brush
- A dryer
- A smooth iron
Preparation/Step para stage Cocoa Brasilis:
Step 1 Cocoa Brasilis
- Wash hair 1-2 times with Clarifying Shampo Cocoa Brasilis– Step 1
- Leave for three minutes, rinse
- Sprinkle hair with a towel and dry it with the hair dryer at 80%
- Do not brush or detangle hair so as not to close the cuticles
- Divide hair into 4 parts to prepare them to receive treatment
Step 2 Cocoa Brasilis
- Put protective gloves on
- Shake the bottle and pour the product in the bowl -Step 2 Cocoa Brasilis
- Work on wicks of 3 cm wide and 2 cm thick starting with the neck
- Apply product to 1cm of the scalp to the tip
- Smell each wick
- Pass a fine comb several times for a good distribution of the product and remove the surplus
- Allow the product to act between 15 minutes and half an hour depending on the degree of frost
- The Cocoa Brasilis is very concentrated, put maximum 50ml for an application
Step 3 Cocoa Brasilis
- Dry at 80% the hair using the dryer at warm temperature and not hot, do not brush. During this stage, the brush must be used only to discipline the hair without actually smoothing or giving it shape. The smoothing will be done later.
- Divide hair into 4 sections.
- To seal the product in the hair, smooth each wick of 0.5cm thick with a smooth iron.
- Start with the neck and pass the iron to smooth at 220° from 8 to 10 times per wick from root to tip with the same intensity.
- Do not rinse the product for 48 hours to 72 hours by ironing smooth every day in order to optimize the result of your Brazilian smoothing.
Cocoa Brasilis can be washed instantly if you wish.
For an optimal hold of your Brazilian smoothing, it is advisable to use Sodium Laureth Sulfate shampoos from the Cocoa Brasilis range
Eau Sulfate de laureth sodium Chloride de sodium Cocamidopropyle betaïne Amyl cinnamal Coumarine Hexyle cinnamal Limonène Linalool Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben Butylparabene Ethylparabene Propylparabene. Water Stryphnodendron bark extracts adstringens (stryphnodendron bark extract)* PEG-12 dimethicone Skin extracts from Piptadenia colubrina Tabebuia impetiginosa leaf extract (sacred tree leaf extract from the Incas) Cestary oil cyclopentasiloxane Grain oil of Linum usitatissimum (linen seed oil) Cinnamal Alcohol cinnamylic BHT Hydroxyethylcellulose Cétrimonium acid Bambusa vulgaris stem extract (joint bamboo stem extract) Maltodextrine Maltodextrine Behentrimonium chloride Pyrodoxine HCI seed extracts from Paullinia cupana (guarana seed extract) Alcohol of acetylate lanoline Niacinamide Tocopheryl Acetate CI 44045 Calcium Pantothenate Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Ooctenylsuccinate sodium starch.
You might also like