Brazilian smoothing Inoar Marroquino Inoar Marroquino
Treatment Lissage Brésilien with Keratine The original and exclusive Inoar Maroquina formula is a Brazilian smoothing treatment that produces spectacular results on all hair types.
- Treatment Lissage Brésilien Inoar Marroquino with Keratine The original and exclusive formula Inoar Marroquino is a Brazilian smoothing treatment that produces spectacular results on all hair types. Inoar Maroquina Lissage Brésilien consists of keratin, white clay and cocoa oil. Its natural formula rich in minerals allows a deep repair of the hair.
Provide deep cleaning, clean the porous and restore kerat, strength and softness.
Inoar Marroquino treats damaged and curly hair to produce a smooth and shiny effect that lasts several months. Brazilian Lissage Kit Inoar Marroquino Lissage Brésilien contains:
1 liter deep cleansing shampoo Inoar Marroquino 1 liter of the keratin treatment for Brazilian smoothing Inoar Marroquino
The Inoar Marroquino formula remains unchanged.
Inoar is indicated for the treatment of dry and normal hair. 100% compatible with all chemicals. Try Brazilian smoothing now at Inoar Marroquino
NOTICE D’UTILISATION DU LISSAGE BRESILIEN INOAR MARROQUINO
Brazilian smoothing application INOAR MARROQUINO hair care, can take 1h30 to 2h30 depending on the length and type of hair. It is advisable to be helped by a friend to ensure that all the wicks are properly treated in particular at the back of the head.
• A bowl • A brush
• A comb
• A brush
• A dryer
• A smooth iron
• Gloves and mask. Preparation: We advise you to make your Brazilian smoothing in an airy room. STEP 1.
• Wash hair 1 to 2 times with Clarifying Shampoo • Leave to pose three minutes, rinse
• Sprinkle hair with a towel and dry it with the hair dryer at 80%. Do not brush or detangle the hair so as not to close the cuticles. • Divide hair into 4 parts to prepare them to receive treatment. STEP 2.
• Put the protective gloves and possibly the mask if your room is not well ventilated
• Take the bottle and pour the product into the bowl (Step 2)
• Work on wicks of 3 cm wide and 2 cm thick starting with the neck.
• Apply the product to 1cm of the scalp to the tip of the scalp.
• Pass a fine comb several times for a good distribution of the product and remove the surplus. Allow the product to act between 15 minutes and half an hour depending on the degree of frisure.
• Dry 100% of the hair using the dryer and brush.
During this stage, the brush must be used only to discipline the hair without actually smoothing or giving it shape. The smoothing will be done later.
• Divide hair into 4 sections. • To seal the product in the hair, smooth each wick of 0.5cm thick with a smooth iron.
• Start with the neck and pass the iron to smooth from 10 to 15 times per mesh from root to tip with the same intensity.
• Do not rinse the product for 48 hours by ironing to smooth every day in order to optimize the result of your Brazilian smoothing.
For an optimal hold of your Brazilian smoothing, it is advisable to use shampoos without Sodium laureth sulfate.
A range of smoothing care and maintenance is available on our site.
Ingredients Inoar Marroquino:aqua policy occupies the embodiment of ethyl embodied embodied embodiment embodied embodied embodiment embodied embodied , embodied , embodied , embodied , embodied , embodied embodied , embodied , embodied embodied , embodied , , , , embodied embodiedsssssssssssssssssssssssed , , , , , , , , , , embodied , embossssssssssssssssssed , embodied , , embosssssssssssssssssed , , , , , , , , , ,
You might also like