Contact us on WhatsApp ! Click to open Chat or Contact us by phone +32/2 672 99 16
L'OREAL SOURCE DAILY SHAMPOO 1500ml

L'OREAL SOURCE DAILY SHAMPOO 1500ml

OREAL SOURCE DAILY SHAMPOO 1500ml

Out-of-Stock
€45.45

100% secure payments

 

OREAL SOURCE DAILY SHAMPOO 1500ml

SHAMPOO QUOTIDIEN for all types of hair formula vegan with 80% natural ingredients with dried acacia leaves and aloe vera essence. Without silicones for a natural touch; The remaining 20% of ingredients are necessary for the sensory and the good conservation of the formula For light, tonic, shiny and supple hair.

Aqua / Water / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-10 C228930/1.

EXCLUSIVE, EXCLUSIVE,

SAB-P-1326

16 other products in the same category:

L'OREAL SOURCE DAILY...

€45.45
Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.

Our shop uses cookies to improve the user experience and we recommend that you accept their use to fully enjoy your browsing.