Salvatore Blue gold 2 x 1000 ml - Brazilian tannin smoothing
What is taninoplasty?? This is a new natural technique ofhair smoothingwhich takes advantage of substances called tanins, hence the name of this technique.
The tannins arepolyphenolsof plant origin that are obtained throughmaceration of grape skin, chestnut and oak. These elements are used in medicine to accelerate the healing of certain diseases, thanks to their anti-inflammatory or healing properties.
We found out thattanninshave many benefits for the hair because they penetrate inside the molecules of the hair by completely restructuring them. This is why taninoplasty acts on the cells that compose the hair by creating a protective layer. This allows you to make your hairflexible, smooth and healthy.
This technique is completely natural and, unlike other smoothing techniques, it does not cause discomfort, tingling or allergic reactions.
What is treatment
Thetannin smoothing by taninoplastyis a well-defined step-by-step treatment. Make an appointment in a living room
professional hairstyle for the result to be impeccable. The differentstages of taninoplastyare:
- Wash your hair with a shampoo specially designed to dilute the cuticles and ensure that the treatment you will apply then penetrates deeply.
- Apply the active product that contains tannins on the whole hair, wick per wick.
- Leave for 30 minutes, then remove the product by rinsing with a little water.
- Brush the hair from the root to the tips. Dry them with a hairdryer and a comb to smooth them.
- Delicately pass the iron to be smoothed on the whole of your hair, wick per wick, in order to achieve an optimal result.
- Mick your hair again and apply a special hair mask, leaving for 10 minutes.
- Finally, let your hair dry in the open air or dry it with the hair dryer in a minimum position.
Visible benefits and results
♪benefits of taninoplastymany, but some are elementary. It is an excellent treatment to rebuild and moisturize your damaged hair, to get asmoothing that lasts longerand for a shiny, satiny and even more beautiful hair. Plus,
As we have already said, there is no risk to your hair or scalp. And, as it contains no chemical component, it can be used for all hair types.
The price of a taninoplastyoscillates between 160 and 200 EUR. For its effects to last longer (between 4 and 5 months), you will need to wash your hair with a shampoo and a special mask, available in hair salons.
Instructions for use Salvatore Blue Gold
Wash the hair 2 to 3 times with the clarifying Salvatore Blue Gold Premium shampoo. gently massage the hair.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Then remove the excess water using a towel. Make sure the shampoo has been rinsed.
Then apply phase 2 Salvatore wick per wick, line per line. We need to apply very little.
Let the product act for 30 minutes to allow the hair to absorb all the keratin.
Rinse the hair completely (only with water) and make sure that there is no residue on the hair.
Brush the hair from the root to the tips to activate the intense shine touch.
Lend the hair to bite by going 10 to 20 times on very thin wicks depending on the structure and strength of the fiber.
The thickness must be increased to 230 degrees.