The Blue Gold Salvatore is a product that was developed from elements taken from nature, so that deeply nourishes and moisturizes the hair, smoothing the natural way without causing any damage to the hair.
The Progressive Brush Salvatore Blue Gold nourishes and moisturizes the hair perfectly, has no formaldehyde smooth naturally without causing any damage to the wires . Exclusive formula with conditioning extracts taken from nature , is unique in the world, 0 % and 0 % Formaldehyde Carbocysteine , thus avoiding damage to health of those who use and apply the product .
Being compatible with any type of chemical Progressive Blue Gold Salvatore does not contain formaldehyde and does not cause a cumulative effect and can be used whenever necessary , promotes smoothed , hydrated and gorgeous hair strands .
How to use:
- Wash hair with shampoo dilator Step1 Blue Gold cuticles , massaging gently with the fingertips , without rubbing the scalp , until frothy .
- Spread evenly throughout the hair, rinse with plenty of water
- Repeat the process three times , the third let the product act for 20 minutes and then rinse .
Tip : In case of extremely damaged hair or blond , the time is at the discretion of the professional.
- Dry 100 % wires and split the hair into sections .
- Apply the Cream Conditioning Factor Step 2 Blue Gold from root to tips .
- Make sure all wires are evenly moist and let the Creme Conditioning Factor act for 30 minutes to let the hair absorb all the properties of the product .
- Rinse your hair by removing excess product .
- Dry the hair with the dryer and finish with surfboard at least 10 times slowly.
1 - Blue Gold Dilator Shampoo Blue Gold 1000 ml .
1 - Blue Gold Conditioning Cream Reconstructor 1000 ml .
Would you like to discipline your hair and get a completely smooth look for a long time and without any frizz? If so, pay attention to revolutionary smoothing technique that we present in this article: it is tanninoplasty, a new hair treatment that deeply smooths and hydrates hairand frees you for a few months from having to frequently use dryers and curling irons on your hair. If you want to know in detail what tanninoplasty is and how it benefits your hair, keep reading to find out.